Support our Wolves and save 7% on orders $40 and over. Use discount code AugustWolves at checkout! Receive a free collectible magnet featuring one or more of our Wolves with every order!
Wolf Howl's current PicksAlso, please be sure to visit Wolf Howl Animal Preserve's Favorite Internet Places.
- Spirit of the Wolf - by Shaun Ellis and Monty Sloan This is a coffee table book featuring the magnificent pictures of Wolf photographer extraordinaire, Monty Sloan and text by the UK's infamous Shaun Ellis. A must have for Wolf fans everywhere.
- Decade of the Wolf, Returning the Wild to Yellowstone - Douglas W. Smith & Gary Ferguson The fascinating account of the Wolves of Yellowstone. You will get a look into their intimate lives and family dynamics.
The Wolf - by L. David Mech
Contains lots of information based on years of studying the Wolf.
- Of Wolves and Men - by Barry Lopez
Poses some interesting concepts.
- The Loop - by Nicholas Evans
Fiction with some historic facts.
- The Wolf Almanac - by Robert H. Busch
Chock full of history and facts.
- Wolves At Our Door - by Jim and Jamie Dutcher
A Touching account of a Man/Wolf relationship.
- Jack London's Tales of the North
Arctic adventure stories.
- Siberian Huskies A Complete Pet Owner's Manual - by Kerry Kern
- Old Stormy - by Maria Ferguson
Explores the relationship of boy and working dog.
- Julie of the Wolves - by Jean Craighead George
Arctic adventure story.
Movies and Documentaries
- Wolves at our Door
Tissue required while viewing.
- Never Cry Wolf
True story of government biologist who is assigned to study wolves.
Originally presented in IMAX Theaters, beautiful photography.
- Snow Dogs
Lots of wonderful Siberian Huskies and other sled dogs.
Places to See Wolves
- Wolf Park, Battleground, IN
Tours, seminars, bison demonstration and Howl Night
- Yellowstone National Park
Because of the nature of the beast, you may not see one in the wild.
- Milwaukee County Zoo, Wisconsin
Very nice Wolf Exhibit and information building.
For Assistance Call 662-534-8112
Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST