Wolf Gifts
Spend $30 or more in our Wolf gift shop to receive 10% off the purchase price of your items.  Use discount code WolfLover to take advantage of this offer.  A free Wolf Magnet comes with every order.  Howls!

Blonde Husky Mix for Adoption in TN

Everything Wolf Forum >> Siberian Husky Forums >> Siberian Huskies in need of Rescue >> Blonde Husky Mix for Adoption in TN
Blonde Husky Mix for Adoption in TN
Author: bobesca

Total Posts: 1
Date Joined: 3/11/2011
Reply to topic and quote this item. Reply to this topic.
Posted:
Edited On by bobesca

This is Boots, a husky mix I'm fostering in TN for A.A.R.F. dog rescue.  She is fixed, housebroken, and UTD on her shots. 

I'm sharing her info with a few Husky forums in the hopes that a lover of the breed will adopt this gorgeous dog.  She is young and energetic but not hyper or unmanageable.  She's a mix, but her independent nature and her build are Husky.  And when she runs, she MOVES.

If you're interested in this beauty, check out Boots on Petfinder - http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/18355393

If you can't have her but want to help her out, point out her Petfinder page to some other Husky lovers so she can find a good forever home!

edit: Can't figure out how to post pics on here, but if you want to see more of Boots, check her out on Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/60410696@N02/5512466665/in/photostream/

Author: Auntie P.
Total Posts: 11361
Date Joined: 7/15/2006
Reply to topic and quote this item. Reply to this topic.
Posted:

Hello, bobesca.  Boots, now named SharonaSmile according to your petfinder link is as cute as they say.  There is a sweet video as well.  To post a picture, just copy and paste.  My best wishes for a forever home.

From Our Wolf Gift Shop
View details for this Advice from Wolf Sweatshirt S
Advice from Wolf Sweatshirt S
View details for this Howling Wolf Magnet - Ohoyo
Howling Wolf Magnet - Ohoyo
View details for this Wolf Wreath Ornament - Ohoyo
Wolf Wreath Ornament - Ohoyo
View details for this Forest Wolf Neckchain
Forest Wolf Neckchain
Share Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
Credit Cards Accepted
For Assistance Call 662-316-9961