Wolf Gifts
Use discount code MamaWolf at checkout to save 15% off orders $30 and over.  A free Wolf Magnet is included with every order.   

Blonde Husky Mix for Adoption in TN

Everything Wolf Forum >> Siberian Husky Forums >> Siberian Huskies in need of Rescue >> Blonde Husky Mix for Adoption in TN
Blonde Husky Mix for Adoption in TN
Author: bobesca

Total Posts: 1
Date Joined: 3/11/2011
Reply to topic and quote this item. Reply to this topic.
Posted:
Edited On by bobesca

This is Boots, a husky mix I'm fostering in TN for A.A.R.F. dog rescue.  She is fixed, housebroken, and UTD on her shots. 

I'm sharing her info with a few Husky forums in the hopes that a lover of the breed will adopt this gorgeous dog.  She is young and energetic but not hyper or unmanageable.  She's a mix, but her independent nature and her build are Husky.  And when she runs, she MOVES.

If you're interested in this beauty, check out Boots on Petfinder - http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/18355393

If you can't have her but want to help her out, point out her Petfinder page to some other Husky lovers so she can find a good forever home!

edit: Can't figure out how to post pics on here, but if you want to see more of Boots, check her out on Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/60410696@N02/5512466665/in/photostream/

Author: Auntie P.
Total Posts: 11361
Date Joined: 7/15/2006
Reply to topic and quote this item. Reply to this topic.
Posted:

Hello, bobesca.  Boots, now named SharonaSmile according to your petfinder link is as cute as they say.  There is a sweet video as well.  To post a picture, just copy and paste.  My best wishes for a forever home.

From Our Wolf Gift Shop
View details for this Winter Moon Long Sleeve Wolf Shirt - L
Winter Moon Long Sleeve Wolf Shirt - L
View details for this Brother Wolf Mailable Art Card-blue
Brother Wolf Mailable Art Card-blue
View details for this Sacred Dream Wolf Birthday Card
Sacred Dream Wolf Birthday Card
View details for this Wolf Head USB LED Lamp
Wolf Head USB LED Lamp
Share Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
Credit Cards Accepted
For Assistance Call 662-316-9961