Wolf Gifts
Spend $30 or more in our Wolf gift shop to receive 10% off the purchase price of your items.  Use discount code ShopWolves to take advantage of this offer.  A free Wolf Magnet comes with every order.  Howls!

War on Wolves declared; "I'm at the top of the food chain and I intend to stay there."

Everything Wolf Forum >> Wolf Forums >> Wolf Legislation >> War on Wolves declared; "I'm at the top of the food chain and I intend to stay there."
<< < 1 2 3 > >>
War on Wolves declared; "I'm at the top of the food chain and I intend to stay there."
Author: Auntie P.
Total Posts: 11361
Date Joined: 7/15/2006
Reply to topic and quote this item. Reply to this topic.
Posted:

In regards to the previous post, here's Wed.'s ignorantMadProtest comment: 

"A Utah Senate committee considered a bill Tuesday that would have brought the state in direct conflict with the federal Endangered Species Act. It would have allowed the killing of all wolves, a species still protected in most parts of Utah. But what passed out of committee was a watered-down version of the bill, according to the sponsor, Republican Senator Allen Christensen.

"It says we’re not going to go kill them, we’re going to say ‘Mother may I.’ Please U.S. Fish and Wildlife, please come and take care of these wolves. They’re where we don’t want them.," he told KCPW."

source

Author: Nakoowolf
Total Posts: 17094
Date Joined: 5/21/2004
Posted:

This turns my stomach.  Talk about watered down to get it to pass, but we know how he really feels, have it on video. Mad  Scary.

Wolf figurines, Wolf t shirt, Wolf pictures

Author: Auntie P.
Total Posts: 11361
Date Joined: 7/15/2006
Posted:

ACTION ALERT ON UTAH WOLVES AND WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT THE WOLF KILLING BILL....WOLVES URGENTLY NEED YOUR HELP.  PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING ALERT TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN...

IF YOU ARE A UTAH RESIDENT,

go to the following web-site and click on ‘Senate’ and ‘House’ to find your senator and your representative, then contact each and let him or her know in no ambiguous terms that you want this bill to fail. This will be particularly important for those of you who live in the Republican-dominated rural parts of the state: http://www.le.state.ut.us/

IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE UTAH AND YOU WANT TO EXERT INFLUENCE ON THIS,

you might contact the Utah Office of Tourism and express your displeasure over this bill and tell them that, if it passes, it will make you less interested in vacationing and recreating in Utah: http://travel.utah.gov/contactus.html

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO THE UTAH WOLF FORUM LIST SERVE TO RECEIVE PERIODIC UPDATES ON THIS AND OTHER WOLF-RELATED ISSUES,

contact lynx@xmission.com   and state your request. It is our policy that you also briefly state your reason.

For more information, click here  [source:  Ralph Maughan]

Author: Nakoowolf
Total Posts: 17094
Date Joined: 5/21/2004
Posted:

Thanks Chris, this is something we ALL can do to try and stop this nonsense.Mad

Wolf figurines, Wolf t shirt, Wolf pictures

Author: muskyhusky
Total Posts: 7339
Date Joined: 7/29/2004
Posted:

What a dimwit, I think the old man has alzheimer'sThumbs DownProtest

80.gif picture by muskyhusky
<< < 1 2 3 > >>
From Our Wolf Gift Shop
View details for this Hearts Afire Wolf Tote
Hearts Afire Wolf Tote
View details for this Wild Thing Long Sleeve Wolf T-shirt-M
Wild Thing Long Sleeve Wolf T-shirt-M
View details for this Wolf Rope Chain Adjustable Necklace
Wolf Rope Chain Adjustable Necklace
View details for this Alpha Female Scoop Neck T-shirt-XXL