Wolf Gifts
Spend $30 or more in our Wolf gift shop to receive 10% off the purchase price of your items.  Use discount code WolfLover to take advantage of this offer.  A free Wolf Magnet comes with every order.  Howls!

Some new pix of Romeo

Everything Wolf Forum >> Wolf Forums >> Wolf News >> Some new pix of Romeo
1 2 > >>
Some new pix of Romeo
Author: Auntie P.
Total Posts: 11361
Date Joined: 7/15/2006
Reply to topic and quote this item. Reply to this topic.
Posted:

wildlife photographer John Hyde has been following the friendly animal. And gaining the huge wolf's trust has allowed him to take these intimate photos.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wildlife/6972637/Lone-wolf-plays-with-dogs.html

Love

Author: Nakoowolf
Total Posts: 17094
Date Joined: 5/21/2004
Posted:

Good article, Chris.  Even though Romeo is somewhat more social to humans than most other wild Wolves, the photographer, Hyde, points out clearly that he needs to be careful for obvious reasons, he is a Wolf.  I thought I'd see more pix of Romeo other than the one at the top of the article.  Did I miss a link somewhere?Watching from the sidelines

Wolf figurines, Wolf t shirt, Wolf pictures

Author: Auntie P.
Total Posts: 11361
Date Joined: 7/15/2006
Posted:

It takes a while to load and appear but there are 3 more.  At the top of the photo is "Previous 1 of 4 images Next"

Author: Nakoowolf
Total Posts: 17094
Date Joined: 5/21/2004
Posted:

Chris Says:

It takes a while to load and appear but there are 3 more.  At the top of the photo is "Previous 1 of 4 images Next"

Love Love Love Love  OMG, Chris, thank you.  I didn't get that link at all at first.  I had to blindly click around there to get it to come up.  The photos are outstanding.  I love the one with Romeo chewing on the stick.  I also adore the one with the lab.  Notice how Romeo is tongue flicking, a bit nervous with this encounter but not enough to make him leave and he is not making direct eye contact with the lab, he is looking past him, very respectful.  I love it. Love  He dwarfs that lab doesn't he?

Wolf figurines, Wolf t shirt, Wolf pictures

Author: wolfy
Total Posts: 1423
Date Joined: 7/3/2009
Posted:

Romeo looks so beautiful and strongLoveLoveLoveI love all the pics,and by the way I also noticed his toungue and thought he's little nervous and I think the dog is guarded too,I just think the both feel very good the difference between them but the both are interested  in each other and want to be to together,maybe the wolf is little lonelySad and the dogs are curious in their nature.

1 2 > >>
From Our Wolf Gift Shop
View details for this Up North Wolf Spaghetti StrapTank Top - XL
Up North Wolf Spaghetti StrapTank Top - XL
View details for this Stalking Wolf T Shirt - XL
Stalking Wolf T Shirt - XL
View details for this Wolf Necklace
Wolf Necklace
View details for this Summer Howl Wolf Spinner
Summer Howl Wolf Spinner
Share Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
Credit Cards Accepted