Wolf Gifts
Spend $30 or more in our gift shop to receive 10% off the purchase price of your items.  Use discount code WolfGoods to take advantage of this offer.  A free Wolf Magnet comes with every order.  Howls!

really an adrenaline rush - wolves howling and milling about after I fired the shot"

Everything Wolf Forum >> Wolf Forums >> Wolf News >> really an adrenaline rush - wolves howling and milling about after I fired the shot"
really an adrenaline rush - wolves howling and milling about after I fired the shot"
Author: Auntie P.
Total Posts: 11361
Date Joined: 7/15/2006
Reply to topic and quote this item. Reply to this topic.
Posted:

"It was really an adrenaline rush to have those wolves all around me, howling and milling about after I fired the shot," he said.

A yearling female is the first to fall.  Shot and killed in front of her pack on opening day of Idaho's wolf hunt.  She wasn't hard to find or hard to kill.  The man got an adrenaline rush from seeing the mental anguish of her pack members howling in grief and milling in helplessness over the loss of their sister, or daugter or maybe auntie lying on the ground before them with a bullet hole.  They are sure to miss her so very much tonight.  I know I do.  Although one wolf is allowed to be killed by one hunter, had there been a group of hunters, the entire pack would be killed.  What a man, huh?  A day off of work, a fake coyote call and a .243 rifle. 

"I just wanted to beat my buddies to the punch, but I didn’t know I’d beaten everybody in the state."

Another wolf was killed on the opposite side of the state.  It was described that the wolf was harrassing a horse.

source 1

source 2

source 3

I add warning that the sources contain pictures of beautiful wolves but they are lifeless.CryingMadBroken HeartSickProtest

Author: Nakoowolf
Total Posts: 17094
Date Joined: 5/21/2004
Posted:

Broken Heart   Bad Karma and what goes around comes around............

These people will pay one way or another for their sin of not only taking a life but enjoying it.  I can only take solice in the fact that the grief the Wolf families experienced today will be felt tenfold by the murderers and their families.  My wish is that it comes soon for them.

I could still see the pup in the face of the yearling female.  Broken HeartCrying

I feel extreme hatred today not only for the hunters but especially for those lawmakers that allowed this to happen.  We call ourselves civilized?Puke

Wolf figurines, Wolf t shirt, Wolf pictures

Author: muskyhusky
Total Posts: 7339
Date Joined: 7/29/2004
Posted:
Edited On by muskyhusky

Nakoowolf Says:

These people will pay one way or another for their sin of not only taking a life but enjoying it.  I can only take solice in the fact that the grief the Wolf families experienced today will be felt tenfold by the murderers and their families.  My wish is that it comes soon for them.

I could still see the pup in the face of the yearling female.  Broken HeartCrying

I feel extreme hatred today not only for the hunters but especially for those lawmakers that allowed this to happen.  We call ourselves civilized?Puke

I don't understand the joy that they get when killing a wolf...when these people die and God asks them what their biggest contribution to mankind has been and they reply, We help to eradicate the wolf,  the gates of heaven will close and the hounds of hell will be at their heels.

NOTE: Robert Millage has a myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/millagerobert

80.gif picture by muskyhusky
Author: wolfdog
Total Posts: 2202
Date Joined: 4/8/2007
Posted:

Broken Heart  My heart is heavy with sorrow for the wolves. Crying I am so angry and frustated by this hunt being allowed to take place. Protest I can't comprehend how anyone can rejoice over killing a wild animal. PukeAs for these so called "hunters" that use fake calls to attract their victims, they are the scum of the earth.

"If the wolf is to survive, the wolf haters must be outnumbered. They must be outshouted, outfinanced, and out voted. Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes."
~L. David Mech

Author: wolfy
Total Posts: 1423
Date Joined: 7/3/2009
Posted:

Nakoowolf Says:

There is nothing more to be saidCryingCryingCrying
That're exactly my thoughts,Iwas awlays repeating to all the people I know exactly the same words but even trying to make them feel what is that is just useless,they just don't want to understand the animals have as strong feelings as people or maybe more,and I will say it again -A ANIMAL NEVER KILLS FOR JOY ,ANIMAL DOES IT FOR TERRITORY,FOR FOOD,FROM FEAR,NEVER WITHOUT REASON,99% OF  THE MURDERS FROM THE PEOPLE ARE  UGLY,UNNEEDED,WITHOUT REASON,MURDERS FOR JOY .And I can tell that  even people in the past  weren't so bad as they are now,just great evolution we havePukeThe worse is we can only talk and can't help ,only can pray  for these innosent animalsBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart.

From Our Wolf Gift Shop
View details for this Wolf Pack Long Sleeve T Shirt -XXL
Wolf Pack Long Sleeve T Shirt -XXL
View details for this Wolf Print 5x7
Wolf Print 5x7
View details for this 3 Wolf Hooded Sweatshirt - XL
3 Wolf Hooded Sweatshirt - XL
View details for this Alpha Female Wolf Tank Top -XL
Alpha Female Wolf Tank Top -XL
Share Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
Credit Cards Accepted
For Assistance Call 662-316-9961