Wolf Gifts
Use discount code WolfHowl at checkout to save 10% off orders $20 and over.  A free Wolf Magnet is included with every order.   

In Memory of Greg White

Everything Wolf Forum >> Other Forums >> Anything Goes >> In Memory of Greg White
In Memory of Greg White
Author: Nakoowolf
Total Posts: 17094
Date Joined: 5/21/2004
Reply to topic and quote this item. Reply to this topic.
Posted:

Wolf Howl Animal Preserve would like to send our sympathies to the Family of Greg White.  Greg passed away this Saturday at the age of 50.  He leaves his loving Wife, Tina and two wonderful Sons, Jeff & Cody.

We will also remember Greg with fondess as he along with Tina and Jeff helped to bottle feed our 2007 Wolf pups.  I hope that he finds our Nita and gives her belly rubs from all of us.  Howls

Wolf figurines, Wolf t shirt, Wolf pictures

Author: jwhite

Total Posts: 13
Date Joined: 1/29/2015
Posted:

Thank you so much for posting this about dad. He loved coming to help with the Wolves. We really appreciated seeing y'all at the funeral. I hate that that we all reconnected there instead of us all healthy watching the wolves. I know mom and dad both talk every year about coming over to sit on the gift shop porch and just watch. We're all going to miss him, and it surely hasn't gotten at all easier yet, but at least we can look back at these pics of him and remember another happy moment I was able to share with him. 

Author: Nakoowolf
Total Posts: 17094
Date Joined: 5/21/2004
Posted:

Jeff, I'm happy that your Dad and I met.  I'm so glad the pups made him happy.  He was always so very nice.  He raised some fantastic boys.  It will be hard for awhile, Jeff and you will always miss him.  Hugs to you.  Come see us when you are here next time.Love

Wolf figurines, Wolf t shirt, Wolf pictures

From Our Wolf Gift Shop
View details for this Wolves and Ravens Wall Decals
Wolves and Ravens Wall Decals
View details for this Wolf Pack Dusk Spinner
Wolf Pack Dusk Spinner
View details for this Wolf Mask Necklace - Earth
Wolf Mask Necklace - Earth
View details for this Timber Wolf T Shirt - XXL
Timber Wolf T Shirt - XXL
Share Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
Credit Cards Accepted