Wolf Gifts
Use discount code WolfLove at checkout to save 15% off orders $45 and over.  A free Wolf Magnet is included with every order.  Hope you have a Happy Valentines Day with your pack!

Wolf Dog caught in Lake County, California

Everything Wolf Forum >> Dog Forums >> Dog Forum >> Wolf Dog caught in Lake County, California
Wolf Dog caught in Lake County, California
Author: Nakoowolf
Total Posts: 17094
Date Joined: 5/21/2004
Reply to topic and quote this item. Reply to this topic.
Posted:

Olmak, A Wolf dog whose owner was going to shoot himScaredMadSad and his mate until a kind soul intervened and took him under his wing, escaped and was on the lam for almost a month.  Animal control was finally able to tranquilize and capture him.  He now has a new home at a sanctuary.  Read all about it.

Wolf figurines, Wolf t shirt, Wolf pictures

Author: Whisker
Total Posts: 250
Date Joined: 9/4/2008
Posted:

People need to do their homework before they even consider one, I've fostered several wolf dogs in the city and they were a handful, This guys almost in my backyard too, hes lucky I don't live close or he'd be getting it from me.Mad

Live and Learn!
Posted:

Hi Whiskers thanks so much for the knowledgeable post regarding Wolfdogs, they are NOT for EVERYONE, that is for sure.  How's things going with you?

Author: Whisker
Total Posts: 250
Date Joined: 9/4/2008
Posted:
Edited On by Whisker

sorry I didn't see this before haven't had a chance to sit down and surf the web and forums as much as I'd like I posted an update on the Fur family part of the forums, of what I've been up too Pretty much finishing up my Bs in animal science then off to Vet school in 2 years. It sucks having to work and school moving at a snails pace as far as academics go, but I'll be finished hopefully before I'm 30 ill have my VDM. I'm planning to specialize in Exotics go around helping the wolf doggies and wolf that  need procedures or medical care since some sanctuaries can't afford it, be my way of helping out aside from my own practice. Also read that article Most of the wolfdog/wolf people down here are all friends we pretty much know eachother rather well very small community when it comes to legit people that know what they are doing. I'm still planning on coming to visit your wolves Maria hopefully after I finish my Bs as a treat Big Smile

Live and Learn!
Posted:

You are an awesome young Man and I hope that I have the privilege of meeting you someday.  Howls!

From Our Wolf Gift Shop
View details for this Wolf Howl Aluminum Cuff Bracelet
Wolf Howl Aluminum Cuff Bracelet
View details for this Large Wolf Pup Plush
Large Wolf Pup Plush
View details for this Hunter's Moon Wolf T Shirt -XL
Hunter's Moon Wolf T Shirt -XL
View details for this Love You Wolf Long Sleeve TShirt-M
Love You Wolf Long Sleeve TShirt-M
Share Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
Credit Cards Accepted