Wolf Gifts
Use discount code WorkingWolves at checkout to save 10% off orders $25 and over.  A free Wolf Magnet is included with every order. Have a fun, safe Labor Day Weekend!

Just some pics of the pack

Everything Wolf Forum >> Siberian Husky Forums >> Siberian Husky Stories >> Just some pics of the pack
Just some pics of the pack
Author: BlueWolf
Total Posts: 462
Date Joined: 1/26/2007
Reply to topic and quote this item. Reply to this topic.
Posted:

Thought I'd post a couple of photos of the pack since this bunch of loony tunes never fail to brighten up my day Big Smile

Glala, loving the attention

The ever so cuddly Dana

And the clown of the house: Wodak Big Smile

Put these three together and you never have to leave home again for your daily dose of entertainment Wink

Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Author: Nakoowolf
Total Posts: 17094
Date Joined: 5/21/2004
Posted:

They are all so beautiful.  I love Huskies they are to me the perfect canine companion, but I'm sure you know that about me! Wink

Wolf figurines, Wolf t shirt, Wolf pictures

Posted:

Nakoowolf Says:
They are all so beautiful.  I love Huskies they are to me the perfect canine companion, but I'm sure you know that about me! Wink

Of course, lol. How's your (non-wolfy) pack doing?

Author: Nakoowolf
Total Posts: 17094
Date Joined: 5/21/2004
Posted:

They are all doing well.  Juno, our redhead is 14 years old will be 15 next month.  She's got some problems but nothing that we feel is interfering with the quality of her life.  She still runs with the Wolves! Big Smile  She is very hard of hearing and sometimes looks a bit out of it but still loves to get belly rubs and complains to me when I'm slow in getting her food or taking her out for a walk. Smile

Sarah and Tah-lee are fine.  Sarah is slowing down but Tah-lee is crazy as ever.  He is a very good hunter, brings us snakes, moles, skunks etc. Scared  Juno has a big crush on him which is weird cause she really doesn't like any other dogs.

How old are Glala and Dana now?

I'll try to get some pics of them tomorrow.

Wolf figurines, Wolf t shirt, Wolf pictures

Posted:

Glala is now 9 and Dana is 10 and they're both starting to show their age at times Sad Despite that, they're still as feisty as every inside the house. Wodak is 7 and Glala and Dana love to play with him, makes them young again! All three have such a different personalities and characters. Glala has a big heart for the people she knows, but is easily scared of people she doesn't. Dana couldn't care less and jumps on people's lap whenever she thinks they would give her some proper attention. Wodak just does whatever he likes and has no shame in doing so Whip

I'd love to see some updated pics of your pack! Smile

From Our Wolf Gift Shop
View details for this Alpha Male Wolf T Shirt - XXXL
Alpha Male Wolf T Shirt - XXXL
View details for this Wolf Mask T Shirt - XXL
Wolf Mask T Shirt - XXL
View details for this Wolf Howl Messenger Bag
Wolf Howl Messenger Bag
View details for this Wolf Ears Necklace
Wolf Ears Necklace
Share Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
Credit Cards Accepted
For Assistance Call 662-316-9961