Wolf Gifts
Use discount code WolfLove at checkout to save 15% off orders $45 and over.  A free Wolf Magnet is included with every order.  Hope you have a Happy Valentines Day with your pack!

your members are anti pet...

Everything Wolf Forum >> Dog Forums >> Dog Forum >> your members are anti pet...
your members are anti pet...
Author: dean

Total Posts: 14
Date Joined: 3/15/2013
Reply to topic and quote this item. Reply to this topic.
Posted:

You make me sick! Sick
Ofcourse they are not cuddly little furballs. But nature is nature! Animals get killed, we don't even have the rights to actually 'own' horses! They're living creatures. It's comparable to slavery. You are in the wrong when you own a horse, so don't complain if nature does its thing and a wolf kills 'your' horse!

thats an actual quote from one of your members, comparing having a pet to human slavery.  seems to me theres a WEE bit of hypocrisy going on in here.  btw, i always hear that wolves should be here because "theyre a part of nature, so they belong here"  well, to quote one wise old man who recently spoke up.... polio is a part of nature too, should we bring the polio virus back? 

Author: Nakoowolf
Total Posts: 17094
Date Joined: 5/21/2004
Reply to topic and quote this item. Reply to this topic.
Posted:

I can't speak for Zero Troubles but it may have been the word "owner" that they did not agree with.  Also, I have no problem with people having different opinions seems like you may?

I do wonder, however, why you feeling the way you do about Wolves come to post on a pro-Wolf forum?Watching from the sidelines

Wolf figurines, Wolf t shirt, Wolf pictures

From Our Wolf Gift Shop
View details for this Alpha Female Scoop Neck T-shirt-XL
Alpha Female Scoop Neck T-shirt-XL
View details for this Wolf Walk Navy T Shirt-L
Wolf Walk Navy T Shirt-L
View details for this Endangered Red Wolf Plush
Endangered Red Wolf Plush
View details for this Wolf Head Leather Bracelet
Wolf Head Leather Bracelet
Share Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
Credit Cards Accepted