Wolf Gifts
Use discount code WorkingWolves at checkout to save 10% off orders $25 and over.  A free Wolf Magnet is included with every order. Have a fun, safe Labor Day Weekend!

We got a third!

Everything Wolf Forum >> Siberian Husky Forums >> Siberian Husky Stories >> We got a third!
We got a third!
Author: BlueWolf
Total Posts: 462
Date Joined: 1/26/2007
Reply to topic and quote this item. Reply to this topic.
Posted:

Pleased to announce we introduced a third husky in the house! Big Smile His name is Wodak and he's a 6 year old male. Ruth wanted an older dog because Glala and Dana are not the youngest either (9 and 10 years old). Glala absolutely adores him and keeps trying to get him to play, Dana is overlooking everything from a distance. She has accepted him, as long as things go her pace (which Wodak respects).

Love

Huskies from left to right: Wodak, Glala and Dana.
Humans from left to right: Ruth, me and my dad

They were a *little* bit exited to see my parents but I can assure you that walking all three at the same time is a breeze and went much better than expected Big Smile Downside is that they're now all sleeping on the cosy seat and I'm currently left with the uncomfortable chair Whip

Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Author: Nakoowolf
Total Posts: 17094
Date Joined: 5/21/2004
Posted:

BlueWolf, I love you people and the canines of course!  You just all look so happy and I know you love the animals. Thumbs UpLove  Wodak is good looking and I'm glad to see that you resisted the urge to get a cute adorable pup and instead homed a 6 year old boy who needed you. Thumbs UpThumbs Up  My regards to Ruth. I can see that Wodak is smitten with her.  Like how he is resting his head on her leg. Love  The male Huskies typically fall in love with their female caretakers. Big Smile  Nashoba has only eyes for me and his Dad, Niko was the same way.  The girls love their Daddy Don though so he's not left out.  BTW Juno just turned 14!!  She is pretty much blind from cataracts but Doc says her heart is strong.  She still loves to go for walks and eat, of course.  She also plays with her Cuz on a daily basis.  She sits in front of the fireplace most of the time but she deserves to!

Wolf figurines, Wolf t shirt, Wolf pictures

Author: BlueWolf
Total Posts: 462
Date Joined: 1/26/2007
Posted:
Edited On by BlueWolf

Wodak is becoming a lap dog. Friday I was sitting on the seat with my laptop on my lap and Wodak. It started with Wodak lying against me, then resting his head on my leg and me being forced to move the laptop a bit. And a few minutes later I suddenly have a whole husky on my lap and my laptop being unreachable on the other side of the seat. Whip Despite that I always make sure Glala and Dana get an equal amount of attention.

Glala sends her sympathy to Juno. She's getting older too these days Sad

Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.
From Our Wolf Gift Shop
View details for this Wolves Sapphire Long Sleeve TShirt-XXXL
Wolves Sapphire Long Sleeve TShirt-XXXL
View details for this Wolf Print 5x7
Wolf Print 5x7
View details for this Running Wolf T Shirt - XXXL
Running Wolf T Shirt - XXXL
View details for this All Ears and Legs Wolf Pup Necklace
All Ears and Legs Wolf Pup Necklace
Share Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
Credit Cards Accepted
For Assistance Call 662-316-9961