Wolf Gifts
Use discount code WolfLove at checkout to save 15% off orders $45 and over.  A free Wolf Magnet is included with every order.  Hope you have a Happy Valentines Day with your pack!

Doggie MRIs: What is your dog thinking?

Everything Wolf Forum >> Dog Forums >> Canine Conversation >> Doggie MRIs: What is your dog thinking?
Doggie MRIs: What is your dog thinking?
Author: Auntie P.
Total Posts: 11361
Date Joined: 7/15/2006
Reply to topic and quote this item. Reply to this topic.
Posted:

Do you ever wonder what your dog is thinking, with his tail wagging, tongue out the side of his mouth? Does he really love you as much as you think?

Researchers at Emory University are one step closer to finding out. They are now conducting MRIs on dogs, looking for clues to what they’re thinking.

“It proves they’ve transferred the meaning of the hand signal to something that’s important to them,” Berns said. “It’s really getting at the start of how a dog processes dog-to-human communication.”

And Berns said he thinks this new insight into what dogs are thinking will open many more doors in the future.

“I think this lets us see how the dogs are responding to us, and in a very practical sense, it’s going to show us better ways to communicate with them, better ways to train that are not exclusively dependent on treats and punishment.”

read more here

abcworldnews video

or on youtube

I think all dog lovers knew this but am supposing proof is the idea here.  I never heard of a Feist but Callie is really cute. 

From Our Wolf Gift Shop
View details for this The Wolf Figurine
The Wolf Figurine
View details for this Alpha Female Wolf Tank Top - S
Alpha Female Wolf Tank Top - S
View details for this Wolf Paw Print Childs T Shirt-CL
Wolf Paw Print Childs T Shirt-CL
View details for this Wolf Walk Navy T Shirt-L
Wolf Walk Navy T Shirt-L
Share Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
Credit Cards Accepted
For Assistance Call 662-316-9961