At least eight veterinary workers have been poisoned by exposure to potentially lethal phosphine gas when dogs being treated for ingesting pest-killing chemicals have thrown up in their offices, and health officials suspect there may be other unreported cases as well. All of the human victims recovered with no lasting effects, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warned that more serious incidents could occur and cautioned veterinarians to be alert.
so many lethal substances are used nowadays. they end up in our animals, in our ground...
that is so fantastic, Nakoowolf. I think everyone should do a little gardening. Healthy in so many ways.
I recently read amongst other things we do; "3,000 tons of lead are shot into the environment by hunting every year, 4,000 tons are lost in ponds and streams and 80,000 tons released at shooting ranges"