Wolf Gifts
Use discount code MamaWolf at checkout to save 15% off orders $30 and over.  A free Wolf Magnet is included with every order.   

Wildlife at WHAP

Everything Wolf Forum >> Other Animal Forums >> Places To See Animals >> Wildlife at WHAP
1 2 > >>
Wildlife at WHAP
Author: Nakoowolf
Total Posts: 17094
Date Joined: 5/21/2004
Reply to topic and quote this item. Reply to this topic.
Posted:
Edited On by Nakoowolf

Yesterday afternoon we removed the deer carcass from the Wolves enclosure cause it was getting a bit ripe and the Wolves had pretty much ate all the good stuff.  We figured we'd let the wild critters capitalize on some of it too.  Here's the images we caught today on the field camera.  We were actually outside when the coyote approached but we were about 1/4 mile away.  We were hoping the field camera would get him. Thumbs Up We also had images of the yote on the field camera from last night but they aren't too good.  These are great.  The last one is of the vultures being scared away when the  yote moved in.Smile

Wolf figurines, Wolf t shirt, Wolf pictures

Author: Auntie P.
Total Posts: 11361
Date Joined: 7/15/2006
Posted:

The yoteSmile looks in real good shape, Nakoowolf. Sure has a beautiful face and what a pretty tail.Love  Do you think that is a girl yotie? 

The vulture picture is great.  And, you know, altough the vulture is not known for good looks, you can't help but admire them.  They look aweseome up in the air all together like that.Thumbs Up 

Author: Nakoowolf
Total Posts: 17094
Date Joined: 5/21/2004
Posted:

Chris, I love that yote and I must confess it should be in as good of shape as my Wolves and doggies cause it eats about the same. Embarrassed  I can't resist her...........Love  Her face reminds me a bit of Ohoyo but she is very small.

I admire the Vultures to.  Without them we would be in a big mess and I'm sure suffer more illnesses, too. Thumbs Up  They are BIG.  When they fly over you they cast a huge shadow.  I always look up at them and say, "I'm not ready yet, go away!" Wink

Wolf figurines, Wolf t shirt, Wolf pictures

Author: Auntie P.
Total Posts: 11361
Date Joined: 7/15/2006
Posted:

Nakoowolf Says:

I must confess it should be in as good of shape as my Wolves and doggies cause it eats about the same. Embarrassed  I can't resist her...........Love  Her face reminds me a bit of Ohoyo

Could you be any cuter?

Author: wolfy
Total Posts: 1423
Date Joined: 7/3/2009
Posted:

These pics are great,NakooLoveBig Smile,thank you for posting them,I also admire the vultures,although if I'm honestEmbarrassed it will be little scary for me if I see them for first time(I never have seen a vulture in real)Smile,the pic is great and of course the pics of the coyote are awesome,I loved that animal,such a lovely sweet faceLove,Chris when I saw it i thought the same thing as youBig Smile,it looks in great form and I thought it is from the Nakoo's feedingLoveBig Smile ,when i was kid I was loving so much coyotes,back then I could sit and watch some book with pics of coyotes for hoursSmile,actually I love so much the dogs,the wild dogs,the coyotes and the wolves since I remember myself.Nakoo thank you again for posting the picsBig Smile

1 2 > >>
From Our Wolf Gift Shop
View details for this Wolf Print 5x7
Wolf Print 5x7
View details for this Mystic Wolf Mens High Top Shoes
Mystic Wolf Mens High Top Shoes
View details for this Timber Wolf T Shirt - XXL
Timber Wolf T Shirt - XXL
View details for this Wolf Wreath Polka Dot Bow
Wolf Wreath Polka Dot Bow
Share Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
Credit Cards Accepted