Wolf Gifts
Use discount code WolfLove at checkout to save 15% off orders $45 and over.  A free Wolf Magnet is included with every order.  Hope you have a Happy Valentines Day with your pack!

Lost Wolf Hyrbid Black Phase

Everything Wolf Forum >> Dog Forums >> Dogs in need of Rescue >> Lost Wolf Hyrbid Black Phase
Lost Wolf Hyrbid Black Phase
Author: Auntie P.
Total Posts: 11361
Date Joined: 7/15/2006
Reply to topic and quote this item. Reply to this topic.
Posted:

by: whitewolfchristian

GRACE IS A WOLF HYBRID, SHE IS  95% TIMBER WOLF, 5% GERMAN SHEPHERD  SHE WEIGHS 90LBS MISSING IN WAXHAW, NC

SHE SNAPPED HER  LEAD AND LEFT SHE WAS LAST SEEN IN WAXHAW, NC SHE HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE JUNE 2011

SHE IS WEARING A PINK AND BLACK COLLAR, WITH THE SNAFFLE HOOK FROM HER LEAD STILL ATTACHED TO HER COLLAR.

THIS IS A FAMILY PET THAT WAS RAISED FROM A 6-WEEK OLD PUP.SHE IS 2YRS OLD CURRENT ON SHOT FIXED AND MICROCHIPPED

GRACE IS FRIENDLY BUT BEING OUT IN THE WILD THIS LONG SHE CAN BE TIMID. HER COLOR IS BLACK PHASE

THIS IS FARMER COUNTRY WERE SHE LIVES AND THEY WILL SHOOT FIRST AND ASK QUESTIONS LATER

I AM TRYING TO HELP GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT GRACE IF ANYONE HAS THE MEANS TO HELP ME OR TO TELL ME HOW WE CAN LIVE TRAP THIS GIRL ITS GREATLY APPRECIATED. ...Crying

T-HANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.. DAWN WHITEWOLF CHRISITAN / OWNER OF Show me the way to go HOME -1-731-418-2774 

photo and more info click here>crosspost in Wolf News

From Our Wolf Gift Shop
View details for this Handsome Wolf Necklace
Handsome Wolf Necklace
View details for this Wolf Print 5x7
Wolf Print 5x7
View details for this Wolf Pack Colors Puzzle
Wolf Pack Colors Puzzle
View details for this Romeo Child's Wolf T Shirt - CXS
Romeo Child's Wolf T Shirt - CXS
Share Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
Credit Cards Accepted