We support our Wolves through the sale of our gift shop items. Help to support our beautiful Wolves and take $5.00 off orders $50 and over by using the discount code WolfSale at checkout!
Make sure to sign up for our Wolf Newsletter, it's FREE!
Wolf Howl's current PicksAlso, please be sure to visit Wolf Howl Animal Preserve's Favorite Internet Places.
- Spirit of the Wolf - by Shaun Ellis and Monty Sloan This is a coffee table book featuring the magnificent pictures of Wolf photographer extraordinaire, Monty Sloan and text by the UK's infamous Shaun Ellis. A must have for Wolf fans everywhere.
- Decade of the Wolf, Returning the Wild to Yellowstone - Douglas W. Smith & Gary Ferguson The fascinating account of the Wolves of Yellowstone. You will get a look into their intimate lives and family dynamics.
The Wolf - by L. David Mech
Contains lots of information based on years of studying the Wolf.
- Of Wolves and Men - by Barry Lopez
Poses some interesting concepts.
- The Loop - by Nicholas Evans
Fiction with some historic facts.
- The Wolf Almanac - by Robert H. Busch
Chock full of history and facts.
- Wolves At Our Door - by Jim and Jamie Dutcher
A Touching account of a Man/Wolf relationship.
- Jack London's Tales of the North
Arctic adventure stories.
- Siberian Huskies A Complete Pet Owner's Manual - by Kerry Kern
- Old Stormy - by Maria Ferguson
Explores the relationship of boy and working dog.
- Julie of the Wolves - by Jean Craighead George
Arctic adventure story.
Movies and Documentaries
- Wolves at our Door
Tissue required while viewing.
- Never Cry Wolf
True story of government biologist who is assigned to study wolves.
Originally presented in IMAX Theaters, beautiful photography.
- Snow Dogs
Lots of wonderful Siberian Huskies and other sled dogs.
Places to See Wolves
- Wolf Park, Battleground, IN
Tours, seminars, bison demonstration and Howl Night
- Yellowstone National Park
Because of the nature of the beast, you may not see one in the wild.
- Milwaukee County Zoo, Wisconsin
Very nice Wolf Exhibit and information building.
For Assistance Call 662-534-8112
Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST