The Wolves at Wolf Howl Animal Preserve love cold weather especially when it snows. Help to support them by purchasing items from our Gift Shop. Get $5.00 off orders $50 or more by using the discount code WolfWinter at checkout. Wishing all of you a Happy, Healthy New Year to you and your Pack.
Our Wolves in April by Maria Ferguson
- A short article about our Wolves and some video taken during the month of April. Learn about a Wolf's paws in our Wolf photo gallery, a link is provided in the article.
Wolf News Around the World, February 2008 - by Chris Kirby
- Read how the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Thursday, Feb. 21, filed the rule that would remove gray wolves in the Northern Rocky Mountains from the federal endangered species list. Hunting Wolves in the Northern Rockies can begin as early as this fall.
Wolf Population by Josh Tolbert
- The following paper was an assignment for a student at Murray Windham, Class 2034. Part of his assignment was to interview Maria Ferguson, Founder of Wolf Howl Animal Preserve.
My Whapy Days - by Brian Kelley
- An article written by 12 year old Brian Kelley of Boca Raton, Florida about his volunteer experience at Wolf Howl Animal Preserve.
Wolves in October - by Maria Ferguson
- Find out what the Wolf Howl Animal Preserve Wolves have been up to in October of 2007. See how big the pups have grown and watch the slideshow and video.