Wolf Gifts

We support our Wolves through the sale of our gift shop items.  Help to support our beautiful Wolves and  take 5% off orders $35 and over by using the discount code WolfDaysofSummer at checkout!  For a limited time only, take $10 off orders of $100 and over by using discount code WolfKisses  Howls of thanks to you!!!!!

Lukas, smartest horse in the world, love beyond words

Everything Wolf Forum >> Other Animal Forums >> Animal Kingdom News >> Lukas, smartest horse in the world, love beyond words
Lukas, smartest horse in the world, love beyond words
Author: Auntie P.
Total Posts: 11361
Date Joined: 7/15/2006
Reply to topic and quote this item. Reply to this topic.
Posted:

Lukas now 16, is a rescued off-the-track thoroughbred who had bowed both tendons as a young horse preparing for a life of racing. The injuries precluded him from ever seeing the starting gate in a race. Lukas changed hands a few times and at one point was malnourished before finding his trainer and owner, Karen Murdock.

KarenLove and LukasLove want to focus on spreading the word that horses have a great deal of potential beyond the race track, and those facing bleak futures. "People everywhere mention to me that they didn't realize a horse could understand things like Lukas is able to".

source

youtube

There are some tears that remind you what your heart is for.Thumbs Up

Author: Nakoowolf
Total Posts: 17068
Date Joined: 5/21/2004
Posted:

Oh, he is gorgeous and I love them together.  How cute when he got her hat for her. Love

Wolf figurines, Wolf t shirt, Wolf pictures

Author: wolfy
Total Posts: 1423
Date Joined: 7/3/2009
Posted:

He's really beautifulLoveLoveLove,I love to see them togetherLoveLove,I'm really wondering how could anyone don't know  how clever are the horses,I thought everyone knows they are one of the most clever,understanding animals that are really good friends.

Author: Sharona

Total Posts: 3916
Date Joined: 5/26/2004
Posted:

Horses have the learning capacity of CaninesThumbs Up
I Abhor TB Racing as 2 year old horses are still growing & the strain & abuse put on their bodies is all in the name of $$.

Sharona

zIv7QOE6xC.gif picture by sharona47
From Our Wolf Gift Shop
View details for this Hidden Wolves Puzzle
Hidden Wolves Puzzle
View details for this Wolf Profiling T Shirt - XXL
Wolf Profiling T Shirt - XXL
View details for this Amber Wolf Magnetic Bracelet
Amber Wolf Magnetic Bracelet
View details for this Peace Wolf Shirt -XXL
Peace Wolf Shirt -XXL
Share Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter